Sunday, August 31, 2014

AC MILAN CONFIRMS THE SIGNING OF CHELSEA'S VAN GINKEL

Italian club AC Milan have now confirmed the signing of Marco van Ginkel from Chelsea.


Chelsea midfielder Marco van Ginkel joins AC Milan of Italy

The Netherlands international underwent a medical with the Serie A outfit on Monday morning ahead of his proposed transfer and he is keen to make a name for himself at the Serie A outfit this season.

"I am very happy to be here at Milan. They are a big club where many Dutch players have played in the past, some really big names. I am delighted to be here at last," Van Ginkel told Milan Channel.

"I know Nigel de Jong from the national team. I spoke to him about Milan and he told me some great things about the club. I haven't seen him yet since I got here, but we will meet again soon.  

"I want to become important for Milan. I want to play a lot of games here and get regular playing time. I feel that Milan will give me this possibility in a big league with a strong team. 

"I also spoke with Fernando Torres about Milan. He is a great guy and we will meet again soon."


Van Ginkel
Marco van Ginkel had his medical at AC Milan this morning ahead of his season-long loan move from Chelsea.

Van Ginkel joined Chelsea from Vitesse in the summer of 2013, but a serious knee injury prevented him from making an impact in his first season at Stamford Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment