Saturday, September 13, 2014

NIGERIA'S UCHE NWAFOR JOINS BELGIAN CLUB LIERSE SK

Nigeria international forward, Uche Nwofor, has completed a move to Belgian club, Lierse SK till the end of the current season, according to supersport.com.


Uche Nwafor joins Belgian club, Lierse SK till the end of the current season

Last week, we had reported that the striker revealed that he has agreed to join a Belgian top flight side.

His destination in Belgium is now clear after he cemented the deal with the Lier club.

Nwofor is pleased with the move to the Belgian club and has promised to hit the ground running.

"I'm very pleased with the move, it's a new challenge for me. I'm thankful to the coach Slavisa Stojanovic, sporting director, Tomasz Radzinski and everyone in Lierse who was involved in my transfer. I will give 100% to Lierse. I also wish to thank everyone in VVV-Venlo who cooperated with my manager to make everything possible. I wish VVV all the best," he said.

Nwofor left VVV-Venlo on mutual consent and did tell supersport.com he is looking forward to progressing in his career.

"I've been at VVV-Venlo for some years now and I believe it is now time for me to move ahead in order to progress my career. I have targets and goals that I'll like to achieve and I'm glad and Venlo cooperated with my management team in order to make things possible. I have enjoyed playing in Venlo and I'm thankful to the club for everything," the former Nigeria under-20 striker told supersport.com last week.

Nwofor joins the Belgian Pro League club after his Africa Cup of Nations outing with Nigeria's Super Eagles.





supersport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment