Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HATEM BEN ARFA SEND A "THANK YOU" LETTER TO NEWCASTLE FANS

Former Newcastle United winger Hatem Ben Arfa has written an open letter thanking Newcastle fans following his loan move to Hull City.
Hatem Ben Arfa

Ben Arfa thanks Newcastle fans

He wrote in the Newcastle Evening Chronicle: "To the Toon Army, I want to pass on my thanks to all the fans that supported me during my time at the club and living in a city that will be forever in my heart.
"Thank you also to everyone at NUFC and to Hull for making this loan happen. I wish Newcastle the best of luck. I hope they have a good season."
He signed off: "Howay the lads."
The 27-year-old, who has a year remaining on his contract, seems to have played his final game for Newcastle after joining Hull on a season-long loan with no recall clause in the agreement between the two clubs. He had been frozen out at St James' Park following a disagreement with manager Alan Pardew.

No comments:

Post a Comment