Tuesday, September 9, 2014

RAKITIC SAYS SUAREZ WON'T BITE

Ivan Rakitic, who is currently away in Croatia on international duty, has voiced his confidence that Luis Suárez won't be guilty of any more misdemeanours along the lines of his now-infamous bite on Giorgio Chiellini. "Suárez is looking very relaxed and is very polite. 

Rakitic: I'm sure Luis Suárez won't reoffend

Rakitic: "I'm sure Luis Suárez won't reoffend"

He's a great man and has already said that what happened won't be repeated", the midfielder told local reporters.

The 26-year-old, who moved to the Camp Nou from Sevilla this summer, is thrilled with life at his new club. "I have a smile on my face every day when I go to training and that's the most important thing. I came to Barcelona to enjoy my football, work hard, give my all, help the team and share a dressing room with some of the best players in the world".

Rakitic also talked about Barça's Champions League draw, which sees them face off against Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Paris Saint-Germain, Ajax - who are coached by another 'Azulgranas' old boy, Frank de Boer - and Cypriot side APOEL.

"We've been handed a tough Champions League group but if we want to win trophies, we have to be up to the task. Ajax and APOEL are decent teams", noted the Croat, going on to lavish praise on Zlatan, whom he called "maybe the best striker in the world".






MARCA

No comments:

Post a Comment