Tuesday, September 9, 2014

SEPP BLATTER IN FOR FIFA PRESIDENT RE-ELECTION

Joseph Blatter confirmed that he will put himself forward for re-election as president of FIFA next year. 

Blatter puts himself forward for re-election as FIFA president

Blatter for re-election as FIFA president

In an interview given to the delegates of the Soccerex Global Convention being held in Manchester, the 78-year-old Swiss, who has been in charge of the highest authority in world football since 1998 said, "You see a mission is never finished and my mission is not finished".

"I got the support of the huge majority of national associations, asking me, please go on, be our president also in the future".

"I will make an official declaration in September when we have the executive committee. It's a question of respect also, to say then to the football family, yes I will be ready, I will be a candidate."

The elections will be held next June in Zurich. The Frenchman and former secretary-general of FIFA Jerome Champagne has already announced his candidacy.





MARCA

No comments:

Post a Comment