Tuesday, July 29, 2014

LIVERPOOL SIGN BELGIUM'S ORIGI FOR £10M

Liverpool have signed Belgium striker Divock Origi from Lille of France for £10m.
Origi joins Liverpool from Lille for £10m
The 19-year-old has agreed a five-year contract but will remain at the French club on loan next season and move to Anfield in 2015.
Origi, who played for Belgium at the World Cup in Brazil, has scored six goals in 35 appearances for the Ligue 1 side.
Arsenal, Tottenham and Atletico Madrid were all linked with the player but he has opted to join Belgium team-mate Simon Mignolet at Anfield and become Brendan Rodgers' sixth summer signing.
Origi told the club's website: "I am very, very happy and delighted a club as big as Liverpool showed interest in me. I'm very excited.
"I know it's a club with a great history, great fans and a lot of great players. For me, Liverpool is one of the greatest clubs in the world and I'm very excited to be part of this great history."

No comments:

Post a Comment