Saturday, July 26, 2014

ATLETICO MADRID UNVEILS MARIO MANDZUKIC

Atletico Madrid of Spain unveiled former Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic as their new player at the Calderón. 

During the presentation of Mario Mandzukic as a new Atlético de Madrid player, he declared himself "very happy to be at a champion club" next to "great players and under a great manager", Cholo Simeone.

Costa is Costa; I'm Mandzukic
Mario Mandzukic unveiled as a new Atletico Madrid player

The Croat international thanked the Atlético Madrid fans for the warm welcome they had given him at the Calderón, but he also wanted to make it clear that "Diego Costa is Diego Costa and I am Mario Mandzukic. Each one has his own style".


Mario Mandzukic at Calderón to be presented to Atletico Madrid fans

"I don't want to talk about Guardiola. The here and now for me is Atlético and I just want to train and win. I am very happy to be under the orders of Simeone", he assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment