Friday, July 25, 2014

NIGERIA'S OBIORA NWANKWO JOINS ACADEMICA DE COIMBRA OF PORTUGAL

Nigeria midfielder Obiora Nwankwo have signed a three year deal with Portuguese side Academica de Coimbra.
Obiora Nwankwo
Obiora Nwankwo joins Academica de Coimbra of Portugal
The former Parma and Cordoba player who was unveiled at his Academica believes he can help the team achieve greater heights in the league.
Obiora said: “The first impression I had of the club was very good. Since I arrived and saw these facilities, I really liked it. 
"Now, I can only help the team achieve maximum points I think that is the goal.”
The AFCON 2013 winner who was not part of Nigeria's team at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, also stated that he is happy that he will be putting on the number four jersey.
“The number four jersey that is commonly used in the Nigerian national is my favourite number and I am glad I will be wearing it,” he said.
Obiora was unveiled alongside Brazilian midfielder Luke Miner.

No comments:

Post a Comment